SOLD: Caspian/STI (now Staccato) custom 5" 2011 race gun with compensator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbuzha

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    New Orleans
    Really incredible custom 1911 for sale here...STI 2011 frame and grip (have identical extra grip as well), built with a Caspian upper, Nowlin compensated barrel, chambered in .45 ACP. The fit is exceptional. Extremely smooth and tight. Functions flawlessly during my couple trips to the range with it. Recoil is an absolute joke as you would expect with this compensator. Follow-up shots are very, very fast. Fiber optic front sight and ghost ring rear. I have 2 STI mags with extra base plates. The finish is brushed/satin NP3. There are a couple of surface imperfections near the ejection port which I tried to show in pics. A lot of really nice custom touches such as checkered rear of slide/frame, checkered ambi safety, and checkered top of slide, checkered/oversized mag release, checkered slide stop, and a thumb rest blended/welded into the frame which is a feature I've never seen before and would be great if I wasn't left handed. The trigger is fantastic. This is NOT a production gun. I do not know history or round count but it's pretty evident what you're looking at here if you're into custom 1911's/2011's. Someone spent A LOT more than what I'm asking to have this gun professionally built. I am selling because I caught a great deal that I couldn't pass up but have a couple of other similar compensated 2011's of roughly the same quality. I am not willing to negotiate on the price-reluctant to part with it as it is and if I take it to the range one more time, I may change my mind altogether. As always, PM or text with questions. Price is $1800 and I'm located in BR. Thanks for looking.

Matt
    225-921-8669

Attachments

• IMG_6057.jpg
      IMG_6057.jpg
      468.4 KB · Views: 83
    • IMG_6055.jpg
      IMG_6055.jpg
      488.9 KB · Views: 79
    • IMG_6054.jpg
      IMG_6054.jpg
      383.1 KB · Views: 78
    • IMG_6052.jpg
      IMG_6052.jpg
      512 KB · Views: 91
    • IMG_6051.jpg
      IMG_6051.jpg
      734.6 KB · Views: 92
    • IMG_6053.jpg
      IMG_6053.jpg
      379.1 KB · Views: 92
    • IMG_6050.jpg
      IMG_6050.jpg
      76.3 KB · Views: 82
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom