CBDC's The death of firearms and all related products

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    (As with any of my posts, if it's not appropriate, kill it)

What are CBDC's?- CBDC's are Central Bank Digital Currency. Digital fiat notes issued by the ruling Central Bank designed to replace Dollars/Cash.

CBDC's are like Bitcoin right?- No, Bitcoin is decentralized and while it isn't encrypted, it's limited number prevents inflation. CBDC's are encrypted, unlimited and totally controllable by the Oligarchs.

Don't just take my word for it, check out Agustin Cartman Carstens himself salivating over the control they'll have when CBDC's are the ONLY form of payment available to the "human capitol" on the Global Plantation.

Right from the Cartman's mouth. But this is just money, it won't apply to personal items, right? Wrong. Remember a few months back the credit card companies forced retailers to adopt a separate category code for firearm related accessories? That was done in preparation for CBDC's being forced upon us so they can more easily lock out accessories from purchase by those they deem "undesirable", you and me. Even Republicans are for Red Flag laws and "taking the guns first and doing the due process later". Definitely the Democrats are all onboard with disarming 'us rabble'. CBDC's will give them the power to Turn individuals access to their digital wallet on or off depending on their behavior, their Social Credit score, their Carbon Usage. All of these are critical components of the control structure they seek to impose on everyone on Earth.

The Biden Regime is trying to slip CBDC's in while everyone is distracted. The media and the political class are remaining silent, for the most part, on the dangers and implications of CBDC's.

IF you value the Second Amendment, firearms ownership and the access to ammo, accessories, please OPPOSE CBDC's! Take every opportunity to tell your Elected Representatives that you do not want CBDC's. Consider writing them an actual letter (it makes a difference). If they feel that voting for CBDC's will cause them to lose your vote, perhaps they'll remember the Oath they swore to uphold.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I wanted to add this:

I don't think they can just start up CBDC's, end cash and think the American people will just accept it. No, I believe they'll roll out CBDC's quietly. Like their creation of FedCoin, which is a CBDC. I feel they'll create it and at first use it for UBI, federal benefits, things like that. Then, when people are comfortable and used to it, they'll begin tightening the screws. They are already demonizing cash and countries like India have eliminated cash. They can because the people are powerless to resist them. I think it'll be like many things the government does, they'll do it by 'boiling the frog'.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Ol bill gates says the money will programmable,so x amount on food, gas, you get the picture.
    I think cbdc’s is what they plan to save is with, after the economy crash’s, and their behind schedule on that so playing catch up

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Ol bill gates says the money will programmable,so x amount on food, gas, you get the picture.
    I think cbdc’s is what they plan to save is with, after the economy crash’s, and their behind schedule on that so playing catch up
    That's pretty much what I an thinking now. They know many see this digital money thing as the "mark of the beast" and won't willingly go along with it. So they crash the economy, making themselves wealthy in the process, then when everyone has been panicking and running arround screaming for a while, they'll swoop in and "save" everyone with CBDC's. They might even make people offers; for every worthless dollar you had, you'll get 10 shiny new CBDC's! Just think of the Amazon or Uber Eats you'll be able to order! Oh boy!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom