CCW belt recomendations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Ares Gear Ranger or Aegis, depending on what type of buckle you want.

Or if you want leather, Mean Gene Leather. They use AustriAlpin Cobra & Ares Gear Aegis buckles.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    If you want to come check out the Ares Gear belts, we have them in stock. Both Aegis Enhanced and Ranger flavors.

We are stocking Mene Gene this year as well but haven't gotten our order yet.

I've been wearing my Ares belt for a year now with my G19 and its just as stiff as the day I bought it. Doesn't even have the bow in the back belts usually get.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    FWIW I tried the Crossbreed and wore it out in a little short of three months. Still carry their holsters but passed on bringing their belt line in.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Thanks for the straight info on the Crossbreed belt Chris. I had been looking at that due to price point, but will pass now.

Seems I saw an add for Magpul belts from SHOT. Looked good but hate to be the first to try...

philrab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mandeville, LA
    Alien Gear is running a discount ($15 off if I remember) on their new gun belts if you purchase a holster. That's what I went with since I was picking up a Cloak 3.0 and OWB as well. Seams well made, supposedly has a thin layer of spring steel inside for reinforcement, we'll see how long it holds up.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I have a volund gearworks atlas belt . I love it after almost two years it is still like new.
    http://www.volundgearworks.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Second on the Volund Gearworks. I have a couple of their belts and have been wearing them daily for a couple years. Went away from the Cobra buckle belts and like the slimmer profile of the G-Hook belts.

Top Bottom