CCW insurance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marshrunner757

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Sulphur, LA
    Who do you use or suggest? I'm kind of leaning to CCW Safe. I know chances are slim that any one of us ever have to actually defend our lives but I also believe our chances are greater now more than ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

atc26

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2007
    Livingston, Louisiana
    CCW Safe seems like a pretty good deal particularly for active duty and retired military and/or LEO's. They advertise "no out of packet expenses, caps or limits" but my understanding is that their coverage is focused on legal expenses. That's half of what's required, the other half being civil liability.

NRA endorses self defense insurance regarding legal fees, bodily injury and damage. The price is higher and one would be looking at reimbursement, not "no out of pocket".

I would assume that there are other options, but anyone carrying open or concealed should protect themselves criminally and/or civilly rather run the risk of incarceration and loosing everything they've worked for. Just a thought.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Have not talked with my agent.

Lots of times my agent will research types of ins for me even if he doesn't offer it. Doesn't hurt to sit down with him/her to get a professionals thoughts. If you know a lawyer it doesn't hurt to go over your concerns with him/her also.

marshrunner757

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Sulphur, LA
    My wife took her renewal class at FRC Range. The instructor gave her a booklet on www.armedcitizensnetwork.org
    Phone 360 978 5200. Their ins program sounds interesting. Look them up. If you like the program let me know. I am also looking at CC insurance
    At a quick glance it does appear interesting. Will do further research on this. Thanks!

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I am one of two certified USCCA instructors in Louisiana.

I personally have their protection policy since my homeowners policy will not cover my liability if I am involved in a defensive shooting. If you purchase the Gold or Platinum policy, you can add your spouse at half the cost.

http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SHwP

Top Bottom