CCW Tuition exchange?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VoidSpawn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 26, 2008
    Slidell, LA.
    Just a thought...

Would and of you fine CCW instructors in or around Slidell be interested in negotiating some of the class tuition in exchange for my notary services to your class?

Tough times require new ideas. I had my CHP in 1999 and let it expire because of the costs... Time to get back in the game, but looking for creative ways to achieve it.

Thanks.

bayoutrigger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Alexandria, La.
    Times are tough and getting worse. However, if you can't afford the class how can you afford the State of La CHP fee and the ammo? If things are that bad spend your money on food, clothing and shelter. Call Jimmy Dean for free open carry instructions.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Just a thought...

Would and of you fine CCW instructors in or around Slidell be interested in negotiating some of the class tuition in exchange for my notary services to your class?

Tough times require new ideas. I had my CHP in 1999 and let it expire because of the costs... Time to get back in the game, but looking for creative ways to achieve it.

Thanks.

i would be willing to work something out with you. Shoot me a PM.:)

VoidSpawn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 26, 2008
    Slidell, LA.
    Times are tough and getting worse. However, if you can't afford the class how can you afford the State of La CHP fee and the ammo? If things are that bad spend your money on food, clothing and shelter. Call Jimmy Dean for free open carry instructions.

I didn't say I couldn't afford it, I was being thrifty...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    ........thrifty is smart, I'm a month sending in my renewal cause of money, hunnert bucks ain't much unless I need it, maybe I should call for a bail out

Top Bottom