Center Console Holster Mount

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pec5055

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Hey y'all,

This holster mount is something I came up with due to the lack of commercial options and the need to have my pistol secured and in the same position at all times. I made it compatible with inside the waist-band holsters to cater to those with Conceal Carry Permits: you can easily transition from carrying in your truck to tucking it in your waist band.

CP23001-2 002.jpg

CP23001-2 001.jpg

If you are interested in having me make one for you just shoot me a PM and I would be happy to help you out.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    good job! I did the same for my truck except I bought some velcro and stuck it on the side of my center console and then bought a maxpedition velcro holster/mag slot for like $12. It's adjustable, and I can take the whole holster out if I need to.

pec5055

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Thanks y'all, yeah the velcro is a good idea. I just screwed mine in with some small short screws... Very solid. Making a rail to hold a belt clip style Blackhawk mag next.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    If I had a center console I would totally do that. Especially when I get my next two guns.

I usually keep it on the passenger seat if I don't feel safe or the holstered gun can fits perfectly in my cup holder.

Or the purse. All ready to go.

pec5055

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    GaryCCR: Yes its my 2005 f-150 lariat. Shoot me a message if you want one, I would be happy to get you set up with one. I use it with an Uncle Mike's IWB holster from academy...about $15. Can be used with any holster with a clip. If you have a certain type of holster you want to use it with I can customize the length etc to fit just about anything.

RedStickChick: Yeah thats kind of what I used to do when I had a car...minus the purse one. If you shoot me a pic of your holster and your car interior I can fashion a mount that would allow you to clip your holster under the steering wheel or under the dash.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I appreciate it, really, but my car is literally the lowest model available with power windows. There's no where to really hide it. I'm good with putting it in the cup holder when I'm on nights and in my purse otherwise.

Thanks for your help though! If I had a legit center console I'd totally take you up on that.

Top Bottom