checking on status of cwp

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    As President Obama was being sworn in 11:00 - 11:30 CST I was being fingerprinted at the LSP Headquarters for my CCP. That was January 20th. I recieved my permit on February 27th so it took a little under six weeks to get mine. Patience Grasshopper. :D

Glock27

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    there has been a lot of applicants, i have heard stories of it taking a while to get the permits in the mail. also the classes have been booked up.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    As President Obama was being sworn in 11:00 - 11:30 CST I was being fingerprinted at the LSP Headquarters for my CCP. That was January 20th. I recieved my permit on February 27th so it took a little under six weeks to get mine. Patience Grasshopper. :D

After thinking about your post for a while, I've come to the conclusion that between you and Obama, only you were improving the country with you actions at that moment.

Thank you for your service to our country!!

bulkman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I got it !!! Two months and two weeks I got it ! I am proud too , very proud . But , I messed up , sold my Glock 23 cause I thought it was too big to conceal , yep took a lost too on it . Now I have to start over again getting concealable handgun and a holster for it . Had a 23 am thinking about checking into a 19 this time though , am assuming they or about the same size and weight , did I say how proud I am about my permit ??

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I got it !!! Two months and two weeks I got it ! I am proud too , very proud . But , I messed up , sold my Glock 23 cause I thought it was too big to conceal , yep took a lost too on it . Now I have to start over again getting concealable handgun and a holster for it . Had a 23 am thinking about checking into a 19 this time though , am assuming they or about the same size and weight , did I say how proud I am about my permit ??
    congrats!

as for weapons: the 19 and 23 are identical in size, just different caliber. Good luck finding something you like.

silver

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    St.Martinville
    Turned in my paperwork/digital fingerprinting at LSP headquarters March 9th and my permit showed up today . Didn't think it would show up that fast but am pleased because of it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom