China's Aggressive Military Build up is Aimed at One Country, Ours!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Why does it seem like only the US downsizing?

China, With an Eye to the U.S., Is Aggressively Building Up Their Military
    China recently conducted its third land-based missile-intercept test. These tests, most likely designed to facilitate “hit to kill” technologies critical for China’s missile defense and anti-satellite programs, are part of a well-planned, enormous military buildup in which the Chinese have been engaged for nearly 20 years. Source

MaryNOLA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Metairie, LA
    China clearly has the upper hand when it comes to numbers. But our armed forces is still the best equipped and best trained. I'd like us to pull completely out of the Middle East and focus on defending America, not everyone else.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    You also forgot to mention that we appear to be the most experienced to. But numbers can mean alot when they can throw more at you thenu can count. but unless they have tons and tons of landing craft i wouldnt be concerned. They have patience and will wait till PC has removed all back bone and fortitude from our society. That is if they ever wanted to do anything.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    In a way this is a good thing. There's no way they have enough freighter tonnage to invade the US mainland (Hawaii is another story, but Obama is trying to give that away anyway...). However someone needs to counter the Islamic buildup. It will take us a decade just to rebuild the downsizing we've done in the last few years!

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Instead of worrying about fighting china. Just help fuel all the chaos over there and keep it over there. They have a good habit of pissing off all of their neighbors. Give them something to keep them occupied and away from us. Besides, our biggest threat is our own stupidity and lack of focus.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Why does it seem like only the US downsizing?

China, With an Eye to the U.S., Is Aggressively Building Up Their Military
    it seems that way because we are the only ones cutting back while the rest of the global powers are ramping up.. The reason. . We are being led by a pack of idiots...

Of course that's just my opinion. . I'm sure someone will come along and set me straight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom