Chinese Malware in US Military Systems.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    We are at war and have been for some time.
    WWIII, just not guns and bombs on American soil yet. Chinese nationals have been entering the U.S. through the open southern border. We are being infiltrated in more ways than one, all while our military is having recruitment problems. I can only hope the worst never comes to fruition on American soil, but if it does, every American citizen, including the public sector, will greatly benefit from a heavily-armed American populace.

Feel free to oppose this post if you disagree.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    1690815373920.png

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    "I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All."
    ~Pledge Of ALLEGIANCE
    ~Every True American

1776-Gastonia.gif
    s-l1600.jpg

"Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light, what so Proudly We hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
    Whose broad Stripes and bright Stars through the perilous fight, O’er the Ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our Flag was still there.
    Oh, say does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave, O’er the Land of The Free and the Home of The Brave?"
    ~Star Spangled Banner

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    While I'm at it on this terrifying issue:
    What nations will show up to assist if we truly see war on American soil?
    Some Patriotic Canadians and that’s about it IMO. On the opposing end I’d imagine several countries would volunteer services in attempt to take down America. I don’t think something like this will happen anytime soon or if it’s even a real threat per se but that’s not to say it couldn’t happen. If it did I’d like to think a large part of the current civilian population would be up to the challenge.

We have plenty of veterans with combat experience now residing state side living as a civilians. Firearms and firearms training is more popular today than it ever has been. Some Americans refer to gun owners into firearms as people part of a gun community.
    I don’t personally believe a gun community exists at all. What does exist in America today is a gun culture and I don’t think that’s a bad thing in itself.

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Some Patriotic Canadians and that’s about it IMO. On the opposing end I’d imagine several countries would volunteer services in attempt to take down America. I don’t think something like this will happen anytime soon or if it’s even a real threat per se but that’s not to say it couldn’t happen. If it did I’d like to think a large part of the current civilian population would be up to the challenge.

We have plenty of veterans with combat experience now residing state side living as a civilians. Firearms and firearms training is more popular today than it ever has been. Some Americans refer to gun owners into firearms as people part of a gun community.
    I don’t personally believe a gun community exists at all. What does exist in America today is a gun culture and I don’t think that’s a bad thing in itself.
    I absolutely agree, 100%.
    Likely? I don't know.
    Possible? With so much going on, I could never say it's not possible. I can only hope it never happens.

(If ever in doubt, ask the Ukrainian civilians if having firearms and ammunition is beneficial)

In the context of being an armed American that LOVES the USA, faced with war on American soil, it would be a dereliction of duty as an American citizen to cower to an invading enemy.
    ~Behind Every Blade Of Grass~
    THIS IS OUR LAND.

Attachments

• 512LflC+iEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
      512LflC+iEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
      105.5 KB · Views: 66

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    We are at war and have been for some time.
    WWIII, just not guns and bombs on American soil yet. Chinese nationals have been entering the U.S. through the open southern border. We are being infiltrated in more ways than one, all while our military is having recruitment problems. I can only hope the worst never comes to fruition on American soil, but if it does, every American citizen, including the public sector, will greatly benefit from a heavily-armed American populace.

Feel free to oppose this post if you disagree.
    I doubt we are being infiltrated. With all of the secret meetings Biden’s cronies are having with Communist China I’m sure there are some sweet deals being made that won’t benefit anyone but the Chinese & the ultra wealthy in this country.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    This is from a year ago, I think it's only gotten worse

Poll found 55%. That's 55% of 330,000,000 so some 181,500,000 Strong.

The other numeric points in that article's poll are sad but actually not surprising.

The 55% needs to keep gathering and storing a little at a time.

Thank you for finding and posting that article's link, FalShooter!
    fifty-five-percent-55-symbol-3d-rendering_256301-665.jpg

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I doubt we are being infiltrated. With all of the secret meetings Biden’s cronies are having with Communist China I’m sure there are some sweet deals being made that won’t benefit anyone but the Chinese & the ultra wealthy in this country.
    You right, you! LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GregGlockGreg
    Top Bottom