Chinese Malware in US Military Systems.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I think you'd be sadly disappointed. I expect that the majority of those under 40 would not defend the US, but maybe I'm just jaded.
    I’m 33 and confident in saying that everyone I know under 40 in my group of friends and family would pick up arms ( most of us again) for this nation without even hesitating. I have good friends I’ve served with planted across the US who I can speak for in saying they would do the same. I don’t think the small group of blue haired freaks who think they can change genders like we change underwear would play a role either way. All of the larger nations have these people in some form or another.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    "Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light, what so Proudly We hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
    Whose broad Stripes and bright Stars through the perilous fight, O’er the Ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our Flag was still there.
    Oh, say does that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave, O’er the Land of The Free and the Home of The Brave?"
    ~Star Spangled Banner
    “Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto - ‘In God is our trust,’
    And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    “Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto - ‘In God is our trust,’
    And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”
    ~America The Beautiful~
    giphy.gif

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I’m 33 and confident in saying that everyone I know under 40 in my group of friends and family would pick up arms ( most of us again) for this nation without even hesitating. I have good friends I’ve served with planted across the US who I can speak for in saying they would do the same. I don’t think the small group of blue haired freaks who think they can change genders like we change underwear would play a role either way. All of the larger nations have these people in some form or another.
    "According to a study from the Department of Defense, 80% of Americans between the ages of 17 to 24 are unfit for military service. Reasons people have been deemed unfit are being overweight, drug use, or physical and mental health."

I hope you're right, but you're basing your expectation on just those within your orbit... They're saying 80%, and that's not attitudes, that's just non-readiness...

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Have you been to basic training? Majority of the ones I went with were not in shape and not mentally prepared for what was about to happen to us.lol Lot of fatties and weak bodies. Hell.. I would say I wasn't in the best of shape and I was over weight. . My first two mile run was 18 mins, ~30ish push ups and sit ups. By the end of basic... 14mins, 100 push-ups and sit ups. 12 weeks of AIT had me faster and stronger and I wasn't the only one.. Many of us showed great improvement.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Have you been to basic training? Majority of the ones I went with were not in shape and not mentally prepared for what was about to happen to us.lol Lot of fatties and weak bodies. Hell.. I would say I wasn't in the best of shape and I was over weight. . My first two mile run was 18 mins, ~30ish push ups and sit ups. By the end of basic... 14mins, 100 push-ups and sit ups. 12 weeks of AIT had me faster and stronger and I wasn't the only one.. Many of us showed great improvement.
    About 30 years ago. There were some that were out of shape and some that seemed weak, but not the majority. I agree that most everyone improves, but enlistment standards aren't extremely high to begin with, especially when there is a downturn in signings. So, for recruiters to be turning away bodies when they really need bodies does not bode well for the military or the US.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I doubt we are being infiltrated. With all of the secret meetings Biden’s cronies are having with Communist China I’m sure there are some sweet deals being made that won’t benefit anyone but the Chinese & the ultra wealthy in this country.
    It has been well documented that many Asian males of fighting age are coming in from Mexico. I’d never underestimate the CCP.

Top Bottom