CHP application help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apdanos

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    Cut Off, LA
    So I am sitting here at work filling out my application and get to the previous residences section. I have lived at numerous addresses the past 15 years. I do remember all of the addresses but can not remember the duration of each. Some are just a blurr (i.e. college days and just out of college making good money). Is there anyway that I can find out this information?

Last edited:
    L

Louisiana Shooter

So I am sitting here at work filling out my application and get to the previous residences section. I have lived at numerous addresses the past 15 years. I do remember all of the addresses but can not remember the duration of each. Some are just a blurr (i.e. college days and just out of college making good money). Is there anyway that I can find out this information?

Your CHL instructor should be willing to help you with this. If he won't assist you, report him to LSP. He took your money, he has to earn it. If all else fails, the IRS has a copy of every tax return you ever filed, and those will have your complete addresses for whatever dates you filed.

Top Bottom