Christmas Gift for a Spouse?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    BEFORE you click this link, please note this is adult oriented. If you are squeamish about sex, just move on. But remember: Most wives would NEVER talk about this, some would never ask for it, but they ALL want one! ;)

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-t...pure-enrichment-peak-wand-massager-99482.aspx

This particular one is fool proof!

After use, clean with mild soap and water – or try Adam & Eve Pure And Clean Toy Cleaner. Store in the included velvet storage pouch.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Well I know what I'm not buying is lingerie in any form.

Last time I bought any was at a Thirsty Thursday Lingerie show...

Bought an nice little outfit strait of the models back...Brought it home at about 11.pm since I had to work the next day.

Presented it to the wife who wanted to know where I had bought this at? So I briefly told her...Big mistake.

After the yelling something about this has been on another womans azz and stink's the smoke,BAM !!!

I catch a frying pan up-side the head.....and that's about the last thing I remember....The End

noahvale

shootist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Redstick
    Ninja Foodi XL grill. Five in one - grill, fry, broil, air fry, and dehydrates. Truly an amazing appliance that is fast and easy to clean.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    If I gave my wife a cooking device i would be looking for another place to live.

or maybe an ER trip...

Jewelry first. Doesn't have to be expensive. Spa gift certificate for when the rona is over... oh and the promise of a trip to Gulf Shores (she's high risk). Oh and finally, those sugar cookies in the blue cans! I'm wondering if they're cheaper by the case!

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    LMAO! Yeah, about half these answers would get me relocated.

I’ll never forget the time my dad got my mom an ironing board. Bad move. He tried to explain that it was a gag to distract from the real item but that didn’t work. Ultimately mom got a new diamond pin that could also be used as a necklace. I think that I was 12. I learned way back then that a practical gift was never practical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ll never forget the time my dad got my mom an ironing board. Bad move. He tried to explain that it was a gag to distract from the real item but that didn’t work. Ultimately mom got a new diamond pin that could also be used as a necklace. I think that I was 12. I learned way back then that a practical gift was never practical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang, did you ever get to see your dad again after that? Lol.

Top Bottom