Chuck E. Cheese

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I went to Chuck E Chesse with my grandkids and their parents and scanned the front doors for no carry signage and didn't see any. For those of you lucky enough to have avoided CEC when you enter the front doors an employee stamps your hand and your kids with a number that can be read in UV light and when you leave they make sure your number matches your kids number. When we were getting stamped at the enterance my son in law points to a 8" x 12" sign on the wall 12 feet inside next to the stamp station that says weapons weren"t allowed. I wouldn't have noticed it and hadn't on aprevious trips. SO beware! The signs can be posted inside on a side wall.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The provisions of R.S. 40:1379.3 (N) shall not limit the right of a property owner, lessee, or other lawful custodian to prohibit or restrict access of those persons possessing a concealed handgun pursuant to a permit issued under this Section.

Is it more clearly defined what the requirements are for a business to post signage against concealed carry?

vern10mm

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Kenner, LA
    The provisions of R.S. 40:1379.3 (N) shall not limit the right of a property owner, lessee, or other lawful custodian to prohibit or restrict access of those persons possessing a concealed handgun pursuant to a permit issued under this Section.

Is it more clearly defined what the requirements are for a business to post signage against concealed carry?

There is no requirement for signage at all.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    There is no requirement for signage at all.

Yup, just got that clarification from a CHP instructor. There is no legal sign to prevent concealed carry like there is in other states, just if they ask you to leave you must leave. But CMC has already been mentioned.

Warhorse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Out in da marsh....
    My thoughts are what they dont know wont hurt them. I wouldnt wanna be the guy who left his gun in the truck and could have stopped some tragedy, over a cheap plastic sign.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Somebody needs to ask these morons with a signage fetish how many armed robberies, bad shootings, mass killings, etc. they believe are stopped each year by signs as opposed to other guns.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    CC in Chuck E

No carry pistola in Chuck E Cheese opsssss...Sorry Chuck E me forgot in at least 3 cases to do dat

fj2r3wt3w7gow9sslped.jpg

Top Bottom