Climate change caused earth quake

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    The article itself doesn't really substantiate the inflammatory headline, now does it? A single quote from one person in Europe hardly amounts to even "some on the left." Sheesh!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The article itself doesn't really substantiate the inflammatory headline, now does it? A single quote from one person in Europe hardly amounts to even "some on the left." Sheesh!

Don't read and think, just react. This is the Politics forum and there's no place for thinking or reason here. Newb

Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Ya know, I've studied a LOT of geology and astronomy and all and MAYBE large gravitational influences can have some impact on geological activity....However, we'll never know. EVERYTHING would have to be PERFECT, perfect astronomical alignment, perfect plate positioning, etc....But to imply that the fictional "Man caused global climate change" had any effect on plate tectonics is like saying an alien butterfly flapped its wings on Venus and it caused Hurricane Katrina...

wbill024

Devil Dog
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    "Not “global warming” anymore but “global weirding.” Not “heating,” but “havoc.” Which is how global warming can cause an earthquake, more snow, less snow, no snow, avalanches, heat waves, cold snaps, wetter wets, drier dries, gingivitis, delirium tremors and irritable bowel syndrome . . . all at the same time! you may ask, is there anything it can’t do? Well, there is one thing it apparently doesn’t do, it doesn't help predict the weather. " LOL

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    You all are a bunch of "Climate-Denyers" I be you don't believe the Holocaust occured either! Or at least thats what the followers or the Church of Gore would be shouting if they were to read your "blasphemy."

Not the first time I heard some lib POS say such a thing, the same claim was put out after teh Haiti earthquake.

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    http://nation.foxnews.com/climate-c...left-blames-earthquake-tsunami-global-warming

Seriously , I dont know weather to laugh or feel threatened by the amount of stupidity surrounding this BS . When i say threatened i mean by the followers of this cult who think this is true and want to blame man for it .

Keep up that kind of talk and Al Gore won't like you, besides we all know it is caused by the aliens of Fidelatron's giant quiver ray that is doing it. And to quote evangalist and Al alike "I don't have time to go into all of the details right now but you have to buy my book. All the details are in my book, you have to buy my book." :D
    "That will explain everything!" "Buy my book!" :mamoru::crazy:

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Ya'll got it all wrong.

Obama caused it. It was a ultra-secret black op, probably involving a nuclear device. The purpose was two-fold. 1) To destroy Hawaii and thereby erase any hope of finding his nonexistent birth certificate. And 2) awaken Godzilla to knock the Japanese economy down a few notches.

I can't believe none of you can see how obvious this all is....geeze.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    The earth has changed its axial tilt. The magnetic poles have changed even. I could see this having some impact on plate tectonics...
    Your driving an SUV did not cause this!

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Ya'll got it all wrong.

Obama caused it. It was a ultra-secret black op, probably involving a nuclear device. The purpose was two-fold. 1) To destroy Hawaii and thereby erase any hope of finding his nonexistent birth certificate. And 2) awaken Godzilla to knock the Japanese economy down a few notches.

I can't believe none of you can see how obvious this all is....geeze.

Actually this makes more sense than Gaia getting pissed about us messing with her thermostat. :D

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    The earth has changed its axial tilt. The magnetic poles have changed even. I could see this having some impact on plate tectonics...

The magnetic poles change all the time.

I tried to find something on the change in axial tilt and the best I could come up with is four inches. I suppose that is theoretical.

Since earth wobbles on its axis, it wouldn't be that off base to expect that much variation over short periods of time.
    :squint:

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    "Not “global warming” anymore but “global weirding.” Not “heating,” but “havoc.” Which is how global warming can cause an earthquake, more snow, less snow, no snow, avalanches, heat waves, cold snaps, wetter wets, drier dries, gingivitis, delirium tremors and irritable bowel syndrome . . . all at the same time! you may ask, is there anything it can’t do? Well, there is one thing it apparently doesn’t do, it doesn't help predict the weather. " LOL

:rofl:

I knew that diarrhea didn't seem right

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom