CNN GUN Control Poll- MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD>>>HIT IT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    this pole really don't matter, lets see this kind of enthusiasm when we really need to vote on something that matters, like calling your Senators and Representatives.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    this pole really don't matter, lets see this kind of enthusiasm when we really need to vote on something that matters, like calling your Senators and Representatives.

There is something THAT MATTERS going on right now! There are bills left to be considered that will address tort reform and severely hamper frivolous lawsuits. This state is the worst in the country for repelling companies from coming here because of it.

I'd say, from a state economic standpoint, a job standpoint, and a business standpoint, these Bills are more important than some of the ones that involved firearms.

But hey, screw the economy; just don't take my guns!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    personally i kind of like the fact that I now have a saved copy of a gun poll from CNN (of all places) that validates our stance.

I'll be sliding that image to every correspondence I sent to legislators regarding gun bills.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Voted, but the way things stand on this poll either we'll never hear of it or it'll be spun that Americans are ignorant and need to be told what's right.

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    approximately 4000 total votes on a national news web page. Pretty pathetic numbers, though CNN fans seem to be getting fewer over the years.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    These types of "news" channels will always get the poll results they want. People like us or not their target audience. Now put a poll on Fox or even Al Jazeera America and you will probably get different results.

Top Bottom