CoC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    For me, holding a cup of coffee while driving is way easier :)

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I did my first work-out. My goal is and always has been symmetry and balance, so I used my left (weakest) hand to dictate reps and "weight". When it grows, then my right will.

I did (each hand):
    -Blue egg for 2 sets of 12
    -Sport for 2 sets of 10
    -Trainer for 3 sets to failure in my left and right hand, alternating, repping in my right hand only as many as I got with my left.
    -2 sets of 15 with the "expand your hands" green bands.

My hands feel good. No stress, no pain, they just feel good. I will do this every other day until I start really getting the hang of it and stressing myself more, and then will go to every 3rd day so as to allow plenty of recovery.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    What life changes did you notice? I work in a hospital, and since I began dead-lifts and got to where I can do reps with 315, obese people are easier to move around when I have to pull them up in the bed, and my back has not been sore/hurt in quite some time due to work.

Has grip training made some similar meaningful difference to you?

Sorry I missed your question before. No major changes. I did it completely for better control of my handguns in competition. I noticed a difference in being able to relax and still control recoil without feeling like I was squeezing the hell out of it. It also helped with pull up workouts. And this one dick I know that likes to try to crush my hand when he shakes. I tried to break his **** when I was hitting it hard. He remarked on it and no longer gives me the crush grip.

Top Bottom