Colonial Pipeline Hacked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Anybody have any insight in to this? I know we have some oilfield and gas workers.

Gas stations run out of fuel after cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline
    https://mol.im/a/9564219

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    They planned this to get gas prices up to 5 dollars per gallon. This way we all fall for the new green deal and want to go all electric. This also hides the hyper inflation from all the trillions of give aways.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Klaus Schwab of the world economic form predicted this, along with the cov19 a few years ago, very interesting guy seems to be pretty prophetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I stopped for fuel yesterday and only low octane was available. All others were out. I'll keep an eye out and fill more often. Looks like 2021 is shaping up to be another wild ride.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    This is all planned. Get use to everything increasing in price 400% just like lumber. $20 Dollar a Gallon Milk, $40 a pound meat, $10 dollar bread and more. The only good thing out of this will be Democrats getting the boot in 2022 from congress. How many times do we have to suffer for people to stop voting for leftist? I have already noticed the price of food increasing since January.

Sad thing is that there are literally millions of people in this country that are too stupid to know how food gets delivered to stores and they are allowed to vote.

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    Another piece of their evil plan. Good news is we only have 3 1/2 years left. Wait till harris takes the wheel.

Looks like Harris will have that Big Gap Teeth Black Lady from Georgia to worry about.Don't make a difference which one wins,they will finish destroying America.

Top Bottom