SOLD: Colt Stainless Combat Commander XSE, .45 acp, FINAL DROP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    FS - For Sale Only, NO TRADES DESIRED PLEASE - Prefer Face to Face Sales, Metairie/New Orleans Area, or between NO and BR or NO and Slidell. This gives you a chance to see the item and eliminate any miscommunications. I have great feedback here and on Gunbroker by doing what I say, when I say, you be the same please. Low Ball offers will not be responded to, sorry.

First unequivocal "I'll Take It" to my email at: timknox2014@gmail.com will get the item. Can't access Bayoushooter as often/easily as I'd like hence the email contact. Make sure you leave a phone number too please. Thank you for looking.

2014 Colt Combat Commander XSE Model. 4.25" barrel, all stainless steel, .45 acp. 100% unfired and NIB. Purchased by me in 2014, never fired, just occasionally fondled :) . Complete with box, docs, lock and two (2) stainless 8 round Colt magazines. Factory fitted beavertail and extended safety. In short, everything it came from the factory with. This item is now discontinued by Colt and is VERY hard to find (the XSE Government is getting that way too, but I digress). Widely considered to be one of the finest factory variations ever produced by Colt and this one is truly LNIB with not one round fired. Only one on Gunbroker at this time, used and beat up, and they're asking minimum of $850. Last MSRP on this was $1049 by Colt. ASKING $ 850 OBO (again, low ball offers not responded to). NO TRADES DESIRED. Thank you for looking and first "I'll take it" to my email at: timknox2014@gmail.com gets the item.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom