"Common-sense reform"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So there it is.
    Dave Chipman. He made a lot of false claims about Waco. I mean, outlandish crap, like choppers being shot down and stuff. Prolly hard to find all the news feed from his testimony, but I wonder how many lies he told at the Waco trial. I’m sure the gun control crowd is happy with the pick.

Attachments

• 6647B4D6-9FEA-46E6-A214-DCA58F8EA85C.jpg
      6647B4D6-9FEA-46E6-A214-DCA58F8EA85C.jpg
      59.1 KB · Views: 88
    • 0F024631-41FC-44B2-9196-9513AA65BD37.jpg
      0F024631-41FC-44B2-9196-9513AA65BD37.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 84
    Last edited:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ress-the-gun-violence-public-health-epidemic/

APRIL 07, 2021 • STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
    Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is announcing six initial actions to address the gun violence public health epidemic. The recent high-profile mass shootings in Boulder – taking the lives of 10 individuals – and Atlanta – taking the lives of eight individuals, including six Asian American women – underscored the relentlessness of this epidemic. Gun violence takes lives and leaves a lasting legacy of trauma in communities every single day in this country, even when it is not on the nightly news. In fact, cities across the country are in the midst of a historic spike in homicides, violence that disproportionately impacts Black and brown Americans. The President is committed to taking action to reduce all forms of gun violence – community violence, mass shootings, domestic violence, and suicide by firearm.

Zoom In
    Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is announcing six initial actions to address the gun violence public health epidemic.

Zoom In
    Enhance

Key word being initial

The President is committed to taking action to reduce all forms of gun violence – community violence, mass shootings, domestic violence, and suicide by firearm.

That covers all bases

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    BINGO ! !

I wonder what their reasoning is for all of a sudden wanting guns? Most interviews the common answer is for self defense. I hope this is true and they finally realize we are blessed to have the Right to arm and defend ourselves and they finally have seen the light and know their leaders are on the wrong side of the 2A.

Top Bottom