Communist Party USA Endorsing Obama?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Maryland, USA
    Lambo, I noticed your picture under your name....member of the JBS?
    Was at one time, on and off for about 20 years. We had a large Membership here in Maryland back in the early 70s into the late 80s.
    I see McManus is still around, he gave a Speach @ the Ron Paul Rally in Minn. on tuesday.

tgrshooter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    New Orleans
    Gotcha. My dad is a life member, got involved first in the late 60s. He became a chapter, section and was even nominated to be state leader until he declined. I went to the summer camps a few times when I was young. Theres very few places I really trust news and commentary, and the JBS along with teh New American is one of those few.

Screaming Eagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Heel of the Boot
    I read that article. They don't actually come right out and endorse Obama. They just know they don't want McCain from the way I read it. Obama's not far enough left for them.

Lambo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Maryland, USA
    Gotcha. My dad is a life member, got involved first in the late 60s. He became a chapter, section and was even nominated to be state leader until he declined. I went to the summer camps a few times when I was young. Theres very few places I really trust news and commentary, and the JBS along with teh New American is one of those few.

Alot of Folk left the JBS a few years ago over serious in-fighting. From what I heard the Morman Wing seized power then went on to dismiss alot of the Staff.......non Normans that is!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom