Concealed Pistol Permit Classes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Does anyone know where one can attend a concealed pistol permit class that is conducted during the week versus on a weekend? I have a friend of mine who needs the class but he can't leave his business for an entire day during a weekend. Oh yeah... in the New Orleans area as well. Thanks.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Does anyone know where one can attend a concealed pistol permit class that is conducted during the week versus on a weekend? I have a friend of mine who needs the class but he can't leave his business for an entire day during a weekend. Oh yeah... in the New Orleans area as well. Thanks.

Can he make two mondays or tuesdays from 6:30PMto 9:30 PM?

ANy chance he can get some buddies togather, maybe four total? I can do a full weekday.

sheashae

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Vp
    CONCEAL CARRY CLASSES offered seven days a week in Lafayette. Certification will allow you to carry a concealed weapon in over 25 states. You will learn to safely handle, conceal and protect yourself with a firearm. Individual or large group instruction available. Do no wait until after an altercation to get your permit. Be prepared to protect yourself now. Classes are $75.00 person. Contact Shane Robichaux 337-303-7294. kemosabiarchery@ gmail.com

Top Bottom