Congrats to Mr. Golden Nuggets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Just wanted to say congrats to Mr. Golden Nuggets himself - Jeff Blackmon for moving up to "A" class in Open.

On a side not I was bumped to "B" in Limited - who else got a nice bump last night?!?!

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    ditto on the congrats to Jeff and others on their move,...I on the other hand shot like crap when it counted so I am still classified "Mediocre ,......

Guys, this is how it starts, ...from obscurity one day to world domination the next....you all will look back and say, when did all this happen? I am the canary in the mine,...."He's coming! He's coming for us all!"
    Hey Jeff, can I put in an early order for my "Jeff rules the World" t-shirt?

Henry

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    Henry, I see what you are doing here. You are inflating Jeff's head so it is to large to fit in the car, that way you won't have to put up with him on those road trips.

Sandbagging only works for so long Jeffie.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Calling someone a sandbagger only works for so long too. Ya'll haters called me a bagger when I was c, b, and now A. What happens when I hit GM, huh? What then?

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    Calling someone a sandbagger only works for so long too. Ya'll haters called me a bagger when I was c, b, and now A. What happens when I hit GM, huh? What then?

Well then you won't be able to sandbag anymore.

All jokes aside, congrats on the move to A. I know all the work you put into it. Now if you would practice as much as you run your mouth, you would have made GM already. Lol.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I love how a congratulations post turns into a bashing post.

Thanks to all of you. In my mind all I hear is the roar of the crown and the admiration of all of my loyal followers.

Because of this admiration, I have decided to have Techwear create Jeff Blackmon fan club shirts. They will be $150 per and you have to buy your own. This is outside and above the fan club dues.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Domination
    Annihilation
    Decimation
    Obliteration
    And murderation

Just like always.

A class is nothing more than a new group of victims.

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Just better step it up a notch - you would have finished 4th A at the gator had you been A class - better turn your training up a notch...

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    That's awesome. Glad to see others doing well.

Brandon, I have to be perfectly honest with you. It freaks me the f out that you study my classifications, match scores, and videos the way you do. I have requested a preemptive restraining order from the judge here. I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Well I guess this means that we have one open spot in the Manny training class - and to think I was going to offer to carry your range bag for you....what judge btw? I can make sure that it never goes through...would'nt want that on my record

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Did you not read the email that he sent - it needs to come to me - and be MONEY ORDER only - I have to send Manny the deposit tomorrow

Top Bottom