Congratulations Chaser2020!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    This weekend at the Louisiana Regional Mid-range championship Rick managed to step up to a level above his past performances and consistently shoot some great scores in some challenging conditions. He took first place in the combined F-T/R Sharpshooter/Marksman category by shooting some scores that are knocking on the Master class. Most guys in F-T/R were shooting high BC bullets in .308win (155 Scenars/185 Bergers/190 SMK's)......Rick shot his scores with a .223 and 80gr. SMK's. Great shooting and awesome wind calling man!

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

This weekend was awesome to watch with several range records broken (one broken twice) in both F-T/R and Mid-range prone. Believe me, if you ever wanted to learn how to shoot mid or long range, you won't find nicer guys who are willing to share some amazing skills and knowledge with you. The F-T/R match winner set a new record the first day, and then won the match EVEN AFTER cross-firing his last shot. He's just a down to earth young guy who loves to shoot.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    The gentleman in the second picture with me is Mr. Whitney Simoneaux. Mr. Whitney and Rob Westfall took me under their wing when I first started shooting. Mr. Whitney is also a High Master in F-Open. You will not meet a finer person or better F-shooter than him. A lot of credit goes to him and his teaching.

titleguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    It was an aweseme weekend. I learned a lot talking to everyone out there.

Congrats Rick. Quite the accomplishment.

See ya'll at FPR this weekend.

jgreg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Independence LA
    Great job He is one of the guys that put on the beginner reloader class what you said of him and the others is ABSOLOUTELY CORRECT GREAT GUYS
    JIM

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Stacey Tamalousa(sp)(I know I'm butchering the spelling). He set a range record 600-47 on day two. I think Gary Henry took second. He shot a 600-11 the day before for a range record. It lasted one day. There was some fierce competition out there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom