Congress get's a raise .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    No better way to stabilize the economy that to take more of our tax money to fund their greed. Maybe they will buy a new Tahoe instead of another Mercedes and help out the automakers (rolls eyes). :redfinger:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I think they should be able to vote themselves raises. BUT the raise doesn't go into effect in the term they are in. In goes into effect during the next term cycle. Let us voters then decide if we think that raise was warranted. Do a kick ass job during that term and I'll vote for you again and you get that raise. Suck, well...and you'll be looking at another job and a raise that will go to the guy we think can do the job.

cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I think they should be able to vote themselves raises. BUT the raise doesn't go into effect in the term they are in. In goes into effect during the next term cycle. Let us voters then decide if we think that raise was warranted. Do a kick ass job during that term and I'll vote for you again and you get that raise. Suck, well...and you'll be looking at another job and a raise that will go to the guy we think can do the job.

Unless Obama just rigs the votes and they get back in anyway...and get that raise.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Unless Obama just rigs the votes and they get back in anyway...and get that raise.

As long as they can supply enough black panthers to man the polls in uniform with billy clubs like they had in Pennsylvania its hard to say that's a stretch from the truth.

I know plenty of people who would have probably turned from the polls if something similar had happened.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    963f224b9da0b62a8697c010._AA240_.L.jpg

Top Bottom