Contractors.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I'm sure everyone here knows already so use this as a reminder and help others before they learn the hard way.

There's gonna be hundreds of fly by night, disaster chasing contractors around here shortly. I am already bearing stories of "Joe blows cousin is a carpenter and he's starting his own business....". Dont trust these people. Google them, check BBB and ask for references of jobs they have done.

That said, let's continue this thread with known good contractors.

My neighbor is Stafford remodelling. He has openings as of now. He's doing my and my parents house and has done jobs us before. PM for number.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I am not a big fan of hiring general contractors but, If you can't do the work and dont have the contacts, or you just don't want the headache, you need to stay in constant contact with either the owner or the project manager or both. Right now they will run as many jobs as they can handle or get away with. If they give you a time line keep them on it. You dont have to be rude or ugly just make sure they keep hearing your voice and seeing you face most want to do a good job and keep you happy somes times you got to help them keep their eyes on the prize.

Top Bottom