CRATE FOUND Mosin Nagant Group Buy (91/30)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Alright, guys. This may be back on at the aforementioned price in the other thread (now closed). They should be calling me tomorrow to take my order.

ShamanShooter

Jun 30, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I am willing to go in for at least 4 @ $80, maybe up to 6. I can possibly do the same up to $100/per (I would need to know at the actual time to commit to confirm). Anything above the $100-120 range I can go 2 maybe 3.

Hex bolt would be great. Russian would be great. Not too picky, but I am in the market. I have some personal projects and custom work that I am dying to do and I also have a couple of very close friends who would be in as well for at lease 2 per at those prices.. maybe more if we are talking in the $80-100 range.

That being said, I could potentially help move and or commit to most/half of a crate depending on the price per. I would need the information a couple of days in advance and even if one of my buddies end up not wanting theirs.. I am willing to take on that burden.

Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss further.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    They should be calling me today to take my order. The price is around $135 each plus transfer. At that price I am only ordering one crate, but there should be enough voiced interest that they're all gone and I'm not stuck with a bunch of Mosins.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom