Crazy cop!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    First off I love cops!!! A friend of mine had a flat at Walgreens and posted this saying thanks to the cops for helping her change the tire, way to go !!!!we need not cops like this!!!! They did a great job in helping her on her way, but did he really need to take off his duty belt and place t in the ground with is back away from it? Yes he had another officer with him but really??? This is a local pic also not something random found on the Internet. I don't know what possessed him to do so, fella officers maybe pass the word on not to do this lol

Attachments

• cop.jpg
      cop.jpg
      8.1 KB · Views: 340
    Last edited:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I know those fellas, not sure why he did that though... maybe he didn't want to scratch the car with something since the curb was right there and he had to stand so close?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    You got me.

Saw the title "Crazy Cop'

and the first words

'First off I love cops!!!'

...and thought "Oh Lord, Here we go again"!

So yea, fooled me :dogkeke:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This thread is hereby canceled out due to the omission of pics of the damsel in distress. :dunno:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    The thing that most annoys me (besides the aforementioned lack of pictures of the damsel) is that the fella on the right has his new uniform and I've waited over 3 weeks for mine!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I am no cop, nor do I know what they go through, but I do have my ccw permit, and rule number 1.... NEVER LEAVE YOUR FIREARM UN ATTENDED OR AVAILABLE FOR A THREAT TO TAKE IT... Always maintain complete control over your firearm at all times, at least lock it in the car, I hope this is not a normal way to do things, how long was he like that without his partner there or even over his shoulder, all you need was a stupid drunk/ high thug walk by and it could have ended very bad, once again, I think they did a great job in helping my friend, not trying to bash on cops, but if nobody knows about this going on, then it can't be fixed.... If this saves one person from doing the same thing and stoping somthing from happening then it has done what I intended to do

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    You got me.

Saw the title "Crazy Cop'

and the first words

'First off I love cops!!!'

...and thought "Oh Lord, Here we go again"!

So yea, fooled me :dogkeke:

Then you go and post this;

I am no cop, nor do I know what they go through, but I do have my ccw permit, and rule number 1.... NEVER LEAVE YOUR FIREARM UN ATTENDED OR AVAILABLE FOR A THREAT TO TAKE IT... Always maintain complete control over your firearm at all times, at least lock it in the car, I hope this is not a normal way to do things, how long was he like that without his partner there or even over his shoulder, all you need was a stupid drunk/ high thug walk by and it could have ended very bad, once again, I think they did a great job in helping my friend, not trying to bash on cops, but if nobody knows about this going on, then it can't be fixed.... If this saves one person from doing the same thing and stoping somthing from happening then it has done what I intended to do

so...never mind, I'll go get the popcorn.

:doh:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    yep, pockets on the pants, stretch/vent panels in the shirt, and best of all, NO PINS! the badge, name tape, and collar brass are all sewn. Gotta pay for it out of pocket, but worth it.

The way a LEO uniform should be.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge

At least lock it in the car? Lol
    That's the last place he should put it!! Doh! Lmao

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    About like you telling me you locked out and tagged a pump and I can now work on it but I find it still in service and tell your Supervisor.

You are deff. Right, some will tell me and help me, and some would cry it to the mountains just to look good, honestly didn't think anybody would know him lol

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You are deff. Right, some will tell me and help me, and some would cry it to the mountains just to look good, honestly didn't think anybody would know him lol

Sometimes it's easy to forget just how small EBR actually is. :dogkeke:

Top Bottom