Current State of Affairs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    New sign on the door reads:

Open to the public Monday and Tuesday Only. If you have come to purchase something TODAY, please knock, if not, please come back on Monday or Tuesday when we’ll be accepting visitors.

Thanks for your understanding,

Bobby Keigans

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    This is in an effort to better support our competition shooting community where the majority of our business comes from. Every day I have multiple folks come in that want to "see" this gun or that gun, get prices on 10 times as many, and basically just ask question after question. While we would like to be of service to our local community, it's just not what pays the bills. Hopefully this will allow us to focus more on completing the work orders we have here in the shop so that we can continue to turn out work in a timely manner. It's a 1 man show, and I'm doing the best I can to offer the type of customer service and quality of craftsmanship the community has come to expect from Freedom Gunworks. So if you call and I don't answer, please leave a detailed message with your contact information and an evening phone number and I'll give you a call back. Email will be another good solution and may get faster responses from time to time.

In 2011, not only will we be offering custom built handguns just the way you want them, but we'll also be building custom long range hunting and target rifles right here in our shop. The new lathe is here, leveled, DRO installed, and ready to start making chips.

We're looking forward to another great year at Freedom Gunworks and I'd like to thank you all for your support and patronage.

Happy Holidays!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom