WTS: Custom Glock 35 that shoots 22LR, 9mm, 40Cal and 357Sig

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I have a Custom Glock 35. This gun shoots the following 4 calibers. 22LR, 9mm,40, and 357 sig. There are 3 mags with extended capacity bottoms for each call except 22lr those are stock mags. The 22lr requires changing the whole slide, 9mm, 40cal and 357sig just require swapping your barrel, recoil spring and mag.

The internals have been tuned with custom springs and a Stainless Steel trigger with a pull of about 2-2.5lbs. All Stainless steel barrels are ported with 4 ports (4 internal) on the 9mm and 6 on the 40 and 357sig barrels (4 internal, 2 external) Each barrel comes with a Stainless steel guide rod with a custom spring weight calibrated to each rounds recoil for proper slide function with the porting. Included in this set up is a Custom pelican case that has a built in lock and a professional Speed shooting holster rig.

IMG_0198_zps2a295d2e.jpg

IMG_0199_zpscb8d0958.jpg

IMG_0203_zps8ec9706f.jpg

Asking price is $3000 for everything. I need a bottom line of $1500 cash in hand the rest could be made up in trade value. I have done all the custom work my self and if you are a serious buyer then feel free to contact me through email and we can set up a phone call to talk about all the tuning and parts that were put in.

I am looking for the the following possible trades.
    22lr pistols with 1/2x28mm threaded barrels
    Taurus Judge (any model with a 3” or less barrel)
    Smith and Wesson (357 Cal, will consider all models)
    Rimington 700 chambered in .308

I still will consider all interesting trade offers if you dont have anything listed above but the stuff listed and cash get priority, so feel free to send them in. I also have 9mm, 40, 45 acp and 22lr ammo I am willing to part with for whoever is interested in the pistol I will not sell any ammo to anyone that isn’t buying this gun so pls don’t ask.

Feel free to contact me through PM on here or directly through my email at agelessanarchy@gmail.com (this is faster and more reliable I don’t always get all my pms on BS when I have a lot come in all at once on a sale)

*Round Count*
    22LR Slide – less than 500
    9mm stainless steel barrel – less than 250
    40 cal stock glock barrel – less than 50
    40 cal Stainless steel – less than 200
    357 sig stainless steel – less than 100

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom