Custom Gun Belts Starting at $75, Holsters starting at $60

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    I got home and tried on my belt, perfect fit right in the center hole!!! I strapped on my Ruger P89 w/ 15rds and I could barely tell it was there, what a difference! Thank you very much, it is beautiful and very well-made... I love it!

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    New GUN BELT I like Dat Me!!!

YEA BUDDY got my belt today fit perfect, feels great,excellent color.
    Thanks Ashley for the great communications.

Oh here's what they look like if you still waiting:}

fld9bpuhebvyjvuzv4do.jpg
    iafh7uxl0npwww3ygpvi.jpg
    zu5r08f85zvl9a04zfi.jpg
    t5rypprfe4uyzvniu2yl.jpg

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I got my belts. Naturally the best of course! Thanks!

That was your second order right?

Anyway, I am starting a new batch tomorrow, and for once I have room on the table for a couple more belts, so if anyone wants one, the turnaround shouldn't be too bad. Storm52, I promise yours is going out Monday. I keep missing yours for some reason!

I would have raised my prices, but I haven't figured out the shopping cart thing yet, so I am still honoring this thread pricing until I figure out the shopping cart software.

Holsters on the other hand, I am getting a pretty good line for holsters, so if you are interested in something and want to get an order in before I get too much of a wait, let me know.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    How are your IWB holsters coming? I remember your were working on the design

I am taking orders, either for the design I have been working on, or to customers specification. I have tons of patterns, from 3/4 wrap around to basic pancakes. I can also make a pattern like I did for themcfarland.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Yep. Now i have one black and one brown. I was getting another black to swap out with my cousin. My measurement was a bit large for him(skinny bastard). Another gokd friend will be getting the belt so it wont go to waste.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Looks like I'll be pretty caught up on belts this week. Looks like the NRA business alliance is going to get me a merchant account so I can start taking orders on my website, but orders now should be ready as close as next weekend, and everybody with an order out now (belts) should be ready for shipping or pick up this week. I am waiting on some hardware to complete some of my holster orders or demo demo guns.

FYI, most banks and merchant accounts are anti gun and won't touch a gun related transaction with a 10 ft pole. I wasn't big on the NRA until I joined the business alliance and they helped me get alot of things settled that I couldn't get done otherwise.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I updated the first post since I am clueless when it comes to setting up a shopping cart, I don't have the time right now. So any of my original customers and all premium members and sponsors get 10% off the prices listed in the first post of the items I make, not the other stuff though. The T shirt prices include tax, the actual sales price is $13 and change, we just made it simple to sell them.

Shipping for a belt or holster is $6, I can fit most other items in the box at no additional charge.

Shirts, shipping is $3 for 1, $5 for 2.

I can't ship Ballistol, local purchases only, I am still awaiting my shipment...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom