Custom-Molded Ear Pro!! FSA/HSA Elligible

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    OK so I didn't get these quite in time for the 120º weather, but I wanted to test the **** out of these before officially launching them.

I've partnered up with an industrial hearing protection manufacturer (CavCom) to bring you shockingly affordable custom-molded in-ear hearing protection.

You can get em in softer silicone or hard acrylic, and they come with a percussive impact filter. That means you can speak at a normal volume (passive NRR 13) but they'll clip out gunfire (~26 NRR for a regular 9mm pistol).

Lots of deets on the product page and you can ask me anything, but they come a DIY kit you mold at home, send off to the lab to get 3d scanned and digitized, then your custom earplugs show up in about 3 weeks with your name laser-engraved. These are made here in the USA, the lab is up in Minnesota.

Also, they are probably FSA-Eligible. I can't guarantee this since it's up to your insurance company of course, but with a Letter of Medical Necessity from your doctor, you've got a very good shot.

https://rangesport.com/product/earz-on/

Or, as always, come check em out in person at my shop in Mandeville.

df112c_972357e4e0474e1e80ab09e8e07bc681mv2-1.jpg

Top Bottom