CZ 452-2E ZKM Trainer/special 22LR SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Ya, this is the Trainer model with beechwood stock. They shoot great and will shoot like a Ruger 10/22 after you have put $300 worth of mods on it. My moving project has about depleted my fun gun account after buying new appliances, furniture, and remodeling and I'm not through yet with some carpeting and replacing some vinyl siding, but at least most of the major expenses are over with.

Ya, Grits and I go way back on gun trading. I think I buy some guns just to have trading stock as trading is half or most of the fun when doing gun deals.
    If I didnt have 6 other .22 rifles, I'd be keeping the CZ but I wont cry if it doesn't sell. Looking at gunbroker, the cheapest deal I have seen is about $250 for this rifle and thats before shipping and FFL fees.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Ya, this is the Trainer model with beechwood stock. They shoot great and will shoot like a Ruger 10/22 after you have put $300 worth of mods on it. My moving project has about depleted my fun gun account after buying new appliances, furniture, and remodeling and I'm not through yet with some carpeting and replacing some vinyl siding, but at least most of the major expenses are over with.

Ya, Grits and I go way back on gun trading. I think I buy some guns just to have trading stock as trading is half or most of the fun when doing gun deals.
    If I didnt have 6 other .22 rifles, I'd be keeping the CZ but I wont cry if it doesn't sell. Looking at gunbroker, the cheapest deal I have seen is about $250 for this rifle and thats before shipping and FFL fees.

I have one of these. My first day at the range with it I shot a 1/8" 5 shot group at 25 yards with iron sights and no glasses using S K Jadg (Wolf) match ammo.
    My eyes suck without the glasses but I can't see the target with them. :rolleyes: :o

Check post #11 in the link below for a range report and some info on these rifles. There is also a couple of tips on upgrading the triggers, not that they need it, in the thread.

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?p=325537&highlight=CZ+542+trainer#post325537

art

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom