Daniel Hidalgo's 6" Custom Marauder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    A friend once told me "it's not how you shoot, it's how you look!". Well, I know one coon ass that won't have no more excuses. He is about to get a key to the Playboy mansion!!!

Daniel my friend, I've enjoyed working on this build with you. I hope it is everything you wanted it to be.

DSC_0538.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    For once I think I'm absolutley speechless. You are the master:rockon:

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    It will be here tomorrow, Sat delivery. I think I even have a place to shoot it, need to cut the grass in the back this afternoon and find the range.:p

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Getting itchy. Got the mags and ammo out and the range grass is low enough. Pretty soon, IT'S ON!

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    That's way too much gun for you. You better let me have that until you get old enough to handle such a fine looking weapon like that.:D

Beauxdog:)

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Old enough hell, I'm 40 feeling like I'm 83. Runs like a scared ape, tracks well and the accuracy is there. Got to run it to get used to the timing, I like the bushing barrel, need to see what she'll do at 50 yards, maybe one day we'll shoot that far again.

henry

Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Man, Just when I start thinking I'm feeling good about my shootin', just when I don't feel the urge anymore for my dream gun, just when I think that my ol' Glock is doing ok,....Freedom Gunworks comes along with a work of art and you get one also.............
    I can't fight it any more, I'm weak, I'm only human,.....Damn that's nice!
    This pistol is a true work of art,..are you sure you want to shoot it? Maybe you should just give it to me and I will hold it for you. You can come visit it every now and then....

buddy_fuentes

Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    Old enough hell, I'm 40 feeling like I'm 83. Runs like a scared ape, tracks well and the accuracy is there. Got to run it to get used to the timing, I like the bushing barrel, need to see what she'll do at 50 yards, maybe one day we'll shoot that far again.

40 :rofl: ! Heck Daniel, I've got underwear that is older than you!

I hate to say it, but I agree with you again; (this is getting too regular...what's happening to me? LOL) we need to have a stage every now and then that test your skills at a distance. Thirty-five or forty yards is not asking too much and will make you use those little bumps on top of the pistol. In case you haven't noticed, most pistols come with sights now days.

Buddy

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    40 :rofl: ! Heck Daniel, I've got underwear that is older than you!

I hate to say it, but I agree with you again; (this is getting too regular...what's happening to me? LOL) we need to have a stage every now and then that test your skills at a distance. Thirty-five or forty yards is not asking too much and will make you use those little bumps on top of the pistol. In case you haven't noticed, most pistols come with sights now days.

Buddy

Damn Buddy, are you trying to admit that on occasion I may know what I'm talking about?:eek3:

The end must be near:D

And Henry just wait, there's a twin coming in a different flavor...

dmh

Jan 4, 2009
    Fair has nothing to do with it. ;) It's chrono'd, sighted in, and ready to go. However since you are such a cool guy I'll even let you shoot it a bit.:cool:

Top Bottom