Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    The first sentence of her ad is funny. She's not asking for money. But her neighbor is asking for her. She's just sharing that the generous neighbor has graciously set up a gofundme for her and even provides the link.

The GoFundMe was "for rent/utilities/food", but back in August, they were on vacation in Cherokee Village, Arkansas.
    Seems to me if you're doing so bad you need a GoFundMe, you shouldn't be taking vacation, but that's just me.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Edited:

Argue with a fool, and who is really the fool?

Too late on the edit job since I had already read what you posted. I was very amused by what you had to say. I am not a fool because I am not the one that thinks diesel fuel can be stored forever without any issues! Is that your issue with me? That I called you out on it and even provided the proof that you were wrong?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Jeremiah also posted firearms for sale not terribly long ago.

A coach gun and something else that I can't remember.

As for them posting on social media, if y'all haven't read her post on Reddit, go do it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/progun/com...rant/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

She claimed there had been no contact whatsoever with the ATF, yet on FB they both posted that they had spoken to the ATF and that they were "already discussing giving the guns back." months ago.

On Reddit she claims that the grand jury met months ago, etc etc.

Also she claims in a comment that the parish Sheriff's dept wasn't notified of the raids. On FB she admits to seeing deputies and even posted a picture including a deputy. If they weren't notified, how did they know to be there?

They raised over $7600 with a sob story and bashed myself and my former co-worker the whole way saying we were the reason for all of this. The indictment release proves it false. They had problems a year before we worked there. We were not aware of this

They have both scrubbed or locked down their social media, but screenshots of what has been said exist with several folks.��

Most of her old reddit posts have been removed.

I'll laugh when we see their mugshots on the news.

I think the ATF is a waste of money, but I think scumbags like them are even worse. Why lie if you want help?

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Most of her old reddit posts have been removed.

I'll laugh when we see their mugshots on the news.

I think the ATF is a waste of money, but I think scumbags like them are even worse. Why lie if you want help?

Same. Never thought I'd side with the ATF.

Pretty funny now that the details of why the raid and charges came to be, the folks that were defending her or sending me messages on here/reddit/Facebook bashing me/my coworker sure have been quiet lately. :rofl:

7 months of having our names drug through the mud, our pictures posted with accusations...oh yeah. We are tickled this came out and we can watch them tuck tail and scrub social media and be ripped on.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette

Pretty funny now that the details of why the raid and charges came to be, the folks that were defending her or sending me messages on here/reddit/Facebook bashing me/my coworker sure have been quiet lately. :rofl:

7 months of having our names drug through the mud, our pictures posted with accusations...oh yeah. We are tickled this came out and we can watch them tuck tail and scrub social media and be ripped on.

I hope you kept site grabs for a rainy day. A defamation lawsuit would be the icing on the cake if they are found guilty of what they blamed on everyone else...

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

I wonder how all the goofballs that donated to their gofundme feel right about now.

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    I hope you kept site grabs for a rainy day. A defamation lawsuit would be the icing on the cake if they are found guilty of what they blamed on everyone else...

Oh there are screenshots with both of us former employees as well as lawyer and other entities. :mamoru:

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Update:

DOJ sent out packets to folks who had firearms/stamps/etc pending with Dave's.

His wife apparently admitted to what they were doing the night of the raid and then went on to make allegations to put blame on us as well as asking for donations while saying they didn't do anything.

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Update:

His wife apparently admitted to what they were doing the night of the raid and then went on to make allegations to put blame on us as well as asking for donations while saying they didn't do anything.

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

Woof!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Update:

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

I hope this was sent to everyone who donated to the GoFundMe

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Apologies for the necro post.
    Just wanted to give an update to this.

Jeremiah's lawyer has dropped him and he now has a federal public defender. This is why it hasn't been to trial yet.

He has also made it almost impossible for people to get their firearms back by claiming everything was his, including consignment or anything for services. Therefore everyone has to wait till after his trial to bring their claims to court.

His wife claims now she "wants nothing to do with it" and she's just been drug into it.

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    News today was say'n Come on down to ''where'' and start the process on reclaiming your on commission firearm.
    Not much to go on from Channel 15
    I got a packet listing every seized gun from both the house and shop.

I think everyone that's contacted the ATF over the past couple of years about a firearm there has gotten one. It includes the instructions and paperwork to fill out a claim.

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    If you had a firearm seized in the Dave’s Gun Shop raid, you need to call the Forfeiture Unit's Office at 318-676-3600 to make a claim or you may lose your rights to reclaim your item(s).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom