Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The ATF would disagree with you. Also, his wife is banned from here for not playing by the rules.

By Dave, you mean Jeremiah Deare. His wife, Sarah Deare (Fogle), is who was banned for peddling their new business venture. She had posted some videos on social media talking about selling ammo out of her car. Since you don’t need a FFL to sell ammo, I suppose that’s their new scheme since they lost their original FFL.

Comrade Fish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    By Dave, you mean Jeremiah Deare. His wife, Sarah Deare (Fogle), is who was banned for peddling their new business venture. She had posted some videos on social media talking about selling ammo out of her car. Since you don’t need a FFL to sell ammo, I suppose that’s their new scheme since they lost their original FFL.

^^ this

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So, you are claiming that Mrs Dave was doing things illegal on this forum? She may have broken the rules on this forum and you banned her but it does not mean that she was doing anything illegal. There is a definite difference on what goes on here on this forum and what is done out in the real world!

Dishonesty does not mean illegal. One can be dishonest and still be within the bounds set by the law. So “it’s not illegal” is not a logical argument against someone being dishonest.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Correct. I misread the original post and went through and edited my post.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    No matter how one slices it or dices it, it is sad to see Dave's gone. IMHO, Dave was a really great guy. I can't recall how many times Dave fed me or provided beer for me at a time of my life when my first wife was sick and subsequently died. I also made some other good friends through that shop, many of whom I lost touch with over the years. It just sucks to see it gone.

I even remember when Jeremiah had big dreams to purchase the gun store and get a shooting range going. It is terrible to see that this all went south with the allegations against him. While I hope they aren't true, some of what I have seen on Facebook marketplace makes me think otherwise.

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I would like to see pics of those charged in the indictment. I bought from and sold to the gun shop a few times way back when Dave was still the owner. I am just curious as to who these two are and if they where at the shop when Dave still owned it. In my opinion, Dave was a good person and so was his wife.

You asked for pictures here.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Yep, and all is good now. I was just looking and I was not aware that a member could put a moderator on ignore but by looking at your profile, the ignore option is available there. I have no reason to put you on ignore but I was surprised the option was available there.

Can you see me? Am I clear to ya? Picture me rollin.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    LOL.. Well that's no fun.

"Talking out of your ass" is a common phrase with a known definition. It's not a personal attack.

I’d also add he used the phrase properly and it fit the situation at hand.

Pretty soon you’ll just be here talking to yourself. You’d probably like that though not having anyone to call out your lies and correct your BS.

Can you see me? Am I clear to ya? Picture me rollin.

But if I quote them, I know you'll read them, and you can't put me on ignore :mamoru:

Also, I don't think you can put Global Moderators on ignore either...? Maybe you can.

Top Bottom