David Duke for President in 2012 ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Just a couple of quick observations:

1. I'm not sure the "Papa Smurf" look will turn the trick.

2. Could he possibly invest in a little R&D regarding his campaign sign program?

3. If he's "depending on me" to give him money to run off to Eastern Europa with, he's f**ked.

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Huge anti semite, anti war, and pro obama care-he sounds like Obama. I do like is the anti illegal immigration, no IRS, and a few other little things. Highspeed internet is not a right though. Dont know where he got that one from.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    LMAO at 3:20-3:45.

"No one in political life in America has a STRONGER or LONGER record of opposition to mass immigration than do I"

I understand what he's saying, but it's funny knowing what he truly means deep down :mamoru:

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    NBPP would off his ass.

I hate racist people.

I went with a friend to a David Duke rally in Lafayette around 20 years ago.

There were a half-dozen well dressed middle aged Black citizen Duke supporters sitting in the middle of the SRO crowd. They looked like attorneys; expensive suits, ties, & shoes, etc.

An ABC News team was there to record. It was hilarious to see ABC videographers lying on the floor or squeezing into corners, trying to show the crowd without including the Black David Duke supporters.

Remember, better than Robert Byrd; Ronald W. Reagan started out as a Democrat labor union organizer & recruiter.

Recall that Robert Murdoch, owner of NewsCorp & FOX News, gave $5 million each to the Hiliary and Obama campaigns.

We can't depend on ANY national "news" network for valid information.

David Duke would split the vote, allowing the Democrat an easy win, same as Ross Perot did.

Our best, last hope is REAL REFORM of the Republican Party.

leVieux

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    This country is so divided by race we don't need another race baiter. Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and their ilk have done a lot of damage to race relations. When I hear the word racist anymore I just roll my eyes. People are called racists for just about anything. The tea party are called racist for trying to protect their constitutional rights. If trying to protect the constitutional rights of all people black, white, brown, or yellow then I'm a racist. There is a special place in Hell for those who perpetuate hate and make fortunes doing so. :mad:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    When I was younger I went to David Dukes house and talked with him for a while. I was very fond of some of the things he said and not so much by others. I know there is a dislike by many. He is one of the only people in politics who stands up for AMERICAN people though and THE ONLY one who stands up for White people. Now, that being said, I dont know the ins and outs of all the politics and weather or not he would make a good president but I do wonder if he could be any worse than Obama.

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    When I was in college he walked in the cafeteria and sat down at our table ( I was the only one not in the poli sci department present). We all chatted for maybe a half hour. Brilliant guy. He's very smooth. Some (not all) great ideas. I don't trust him as far as I could throw him, but that goes for Obama also. Actually, there are a lot of similarities between Obama and Duke. More importantly, with his background, he's not electable. We need someone electable with some of his platform. Duke will only pull support (not a lot) from the conservative side.

I get the internet thing. It counters the broadcast media. It would really hurt the networks... but its not something the government should be paying for. Breaking up the network monopolies is great though...

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    And now for a jolt of reality:

The Ghost of Harry S. Truman has a better chance of winning in 2012 than David Duke.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Duke is a piece of filth imo.

Now matter now how he tries to protray himself as representing American values or wrap himself in the flag.

He used to, VERY recently, wrap himself in a sheet.

If this is the best we can do, to present this moron as a viable presidential candidate, then all hope is truly lost for this country. I don't care what he or any other political wannabe says, I care what they've done and what he's done has been destructive. At best. At worst, he admires Hitler and all that that entails.

Top Bottom