David Vitter and restrictions on ammunition.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    Dear Friend,

We’re hearing more and more stories about law-abiding gun owners across the country having trouble finding ammunition to purchase.

As stores struggle to keep up with the demand, new rumors about possible restrictions on ammunition and firearms certainly demand our attention.

I recently wrote a letter to the Department of State and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to try to get to the bottom of the rumors about possible new restrictions being placed upon American firearms and ammunition manufacturers and distributors.

I’m concerned that both agencies may be considering implementing new restrictions on the import and export of firearms and ammunition. And I asked for an official answer concerning any and all new restrictions they’re considering. If both DoS and the BATFE are indeed considering additional requirements on both the import and export of firearms and ammunition, I want information on these matters and the rationale for doing so.

Protecting American jobs and preserving our Second Amendment is of the utmost importance to me and to thousands of Americans who work within the ammunition and firearms manufacturing industry or enjoy the use of legal firearms and ammunition, and I’ll continue to monitor these rumors and keep you informed.

Sincerely,

David Vitter
    U.S. Senator

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    Vitter banging that prostitute is the best thing that ever happened for us here in Louisiana. That pissed off so many social conservatives that he is toeing the conservative line very closely. I noticed that as soon as the news came out that he was seeing that D.C. pro, he seemed to become a whole lot more die-hard about 2A rights and things of that nature.

GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    Vitter was instrumental in getting our CCW passed while he was in the state legislature. He’s always been a hardcore Second Amendment supporter. Govern Foster, Governor Jindal (when he was working for Foster) and Senator (then representative) Vitter fought hard fir CCW.

WILDCATT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    MANNING SC
    ammo

this came from the ATF
    1,529,635,000 rds ammo sold in DEC 2008
    99,802,067 backgrowmd checks from 1998 to 2009.
    this is another
    1.600,000 rds 45 acp WIN made in a day
    200,000,000 that are back ordered.
    :D

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Vitter banging that prostitute is the best thing that ever happened for us here in Louisiana. That pissed off so many social conservatives that he is toeing the conservative line very closely. I noticed that as soon as the news came out that he was seeing that D.C. pro, he seemed to become a whole lot more die-hard about 2A rights and things of that nature.

Oh who cares who he bangs.....who has not banged a hooker? lol. Well I have not ......but who cares.

Too much money and time is spent on trying to catch hookers and johns.

GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    Oh who cares who he bangs.....who has not banged a hooker? lol. Well I have not ......but who cares.

Too much money and time is spent on trying to catch hookers and johns.

Getting off topic, but hey it’s my thread. Let me see, sex between two consenting adults. And it’s illegal why?

Top Bottom