Dead Deer Walkin ...........

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Long Range, Why do you know anything about Eldorado NF ? It's where I grew up and spent most of my life
    Here are some pics of my buddy Tobys daughter at their house. They live in Monterey Ca. Right next to the Ventana Wilderness

Toby2.jpg

Toby.jpg

Yes, that a wild pig !

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Nice story, it makes me happy. :) As sick as it may make me...when you're in the wild you have to accept the risks of the wild. Illegally killing Cougars, because they are there, is certainly not going to make me respect someone though, sorry. Warden or no Warden. Self defense is one thing. The people that kill them because they are there are why I can no longer legally carry a firearm in a National Park. Thanks to those people I lost my right to defend myself from predatory animals and people alike in yet another place.

I am 100% all for predators coming back to healthy populations, even if one kills me one day.

There is a lot more to be concerned about than a cougar in the woods...

There are too many people in the world and we're losing out outdoors & natural areas.

That is an AWESOME home, Rock!!!

I lived in Oregon for a while myself. Have also done some exploring in the Smokey Mountains...and I am totally all for predators coming back to healthy population levels, especially if I can defend myself.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Does it count if I'm on my back, attached to it's back?

If I can get it in a rear naked choke and stretch it out...I may just be able to live to tell about it!

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    When I go bear hunting, I go with a 3" fixed blade and a video camera. A few years ago it was me & my g/f, she was a crazy injun girl...

well...we aren't together anymore...

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I ain't skurred!

I'll take on a cougar and a bear at the same time! I'm not going to be buried anyway...I always told my dad that I would end up a bloody smear in a field somewhere!

Top Bottom