Dead man had 1200 guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    I guess in LA caliFU,you give up your rights when you move there.Apparently ,the police can steal,confiscate,take,use,manipulate,sell
    or whatever else they want to do to your property after your dead.Im guessing the locked door was knocked down as well.Thats not
    B&E,we are the LA police and were here to just look around,hell hes dead anyway,who cares !!!!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I guess in LA caliFU,you give up your rights when you move there.Apparently ,the police can steal,confiscate,take,use,manipulate,sell
    or whatever else they want to do to your property after your dead.Im guessing the locked door was knocked down as well.Thats not
    B&E,we are the LA police and were here to just look around,hell hes dead anyway,who cares !!!!

What? You're not making any sense. There was a guy rotting in a car. Guess they weren't suppose to investigate that? Maybe the guy rotting in the car gave them a valid reason to enter his house and they discovered the firearms. Maybe the loons that think he is an alien didn't want the guns. So what would you suggest they do with them? Leave them in the house to be stolen? Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    In commiefornia there's a 30-90 day wait when purchasing a firearm, that's a lot of waiting to get 1200 guns!!!!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Wow, this story is really out there... Coming out of Cali is no surprise i guess! I wonder what will happen to the 1200 ($5M worth) of firearms confiscated? I have no LE background so any experienced person's opinion would be appreciated.

4thMiss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2014
    Port Allen, La.
    I'm going to agree with the lawyer in the video, he has to be connected to something to have that much cash, ammo, firearms, and vehicles. Really strange.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    What? You're not making any sense. There was a guy rotting in a car. Guess they weren't suppose to investigate that? Maybe the guy rotting in the car gave them a valid reason to enter his house and they discovered the firearms. Maybe the loons that think he is an alien didn't want the guns. So what would you suggest they do with them? Leave them in the house to be stolen? Seriously

Ok,SO the guy rots in a car.Sure probable cause to enter home,investigate.I get that.Did they think one of the firearms
    in the home killed him,probably not.Going in to investigate is one thing,taking peoples property jus cuz they dead and he
    doesn't have his attorney standing there saying ,"you cant do that"" makes it ok? As far as others stealing them.Heres a
    clue,NO ONE knew they were there lol..

Everyone is asking the same question im saying,why would they need to confiscate the firearms,why not hand them over
    to family member,,put them in storage,etc...Oh wait,thats not their problem right,they only know to confiscate.

I have many friends that are LEO.I know what happens to confiscated firearms.Many of them do land back out on the street.
    Weather you want to believe that or not,is up to you.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

Ok,SO the guy rots in a car.Sure probable cause to enter home,investigate.I get that.Did they think one of the firearms
    in the home killed him,probably not.Going in to investigate is one thing,taking peoples property jus cuz they dead and he
    doesn't have his attorney standing there saying ,"you cant do that"" makes it ok? As far as others stealing them.Heres a

Everyone is asking the same question im saying,why would they need to confiscate the firearms,why not hand them over
    to family member,,put them in storage,etc...Oh wait,thats not their problem right,they only know to confiscate.

I have many friends that are LEO.I know what happens to confiscated firearms.Many of them do land back out on the street.

I'm not ok with alien human hybrids having 1200 guns either.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    I'm not ok with alien human hybrids having 1200 guns either.

Im not saying hes not a nut job.If your saying certain people shouldn't own firearms or that many firearms,we would be here
    all day.There are many,many people that I don't think should own firearms,such as people on zoloft,etc.But that isn't up to me
    or you to decide.I know people right now that should and was on zoloft,etc and wont buy them for themselves anymore due
    to more regulations about people on anti depressants.Can you just imagine,these people need it to maintain daily life and to
    know that they arnt taking their meds just so they can own firearms is way more scarier to me than some collector having
    1200 firearms.

I went into a house one time to install an alarm system.The individual had well over 1000 firearms in cases all over his house.
    He also had open cans of black powder laying everywhere.I called my boss and told him that I deemed it not safe to be drilling
    into walls and possibly hitting a nail ,causing a spark or electrical line.The house was also directly across the street from a
    school.Now to me ,thats way scarier than a home guy owning firearms that were apparently kept in a safe place.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

If there were family to give it to then yes that should happen. I don't believe I read where they refused to give to be family and until that comes to light then LAPD did the correct thing. I don't have to believe I have actually witnessed what happens to find confiscated by the police. Yes some times they slip through but that is a very very small percentage. I will take what I know over what you heard but thanks.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    If there were family to give it to then yes that should happen. I don't believe I read where they refused to give to be family and until that comes to light then LAPD did the correct thing. I don't have to believe I have actually witnessed what happens to find confiscated by the police. Yes some times they slip through but that is a very very small percentage. I will take what I know over what you heard but thanks.

I read a follow up to this that said the guy's girlfriend told her that he was a secret government agent who knew he was about to die. She said he told her to leave him in the car and that his handlers would take care of him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom