Dead Phones

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Just got back from running a few errands. One Circle-K gas station was closed because their internet was down and could not process payments. Stopped at a pharmacy and had to pay cash because their system was down as well.

Our terrorist threat level also appears to be heightened:
    https://www.safetravel.govt.nz/nort...curity,significant risk of terrorist attacks"
    I think it pretty much stays on yellow. I haven't seen any reports that say it was elevated today. Did you read anything different?

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    As someone who has visited Waffle House before, I can tell you that we suspect people who comment on YouTube may not always be valid sources to form opinions from.
    I understand your position and I agree, but I'm just engaging in fodder, food for thought.

Stay away from Waffle House if possible, BTW. I truly understand necessity, however.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Nothing to see here…please keep your eyes forward, your mouth closed and keep moving. Just follow the sheep directly in front of you. He knows what he’s doing because there is a Jack Ass (donkey) up front leading the way.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Verizon here, no issues. My workmates started crying around 0500 this morning. Solar flare killing satellites? Who knows what they’ll say. I do remember hearing that the Chinese have been trying to develop technology to kill our satellites for years, which could mean they’ve been stealing that tech from us for years.. whatever Hillary and FJB haven’t already sold to them….
    I wonder if it has something to do with that balloon probe that was allowed to travel across the entire country before they shot it down.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom