Dead Phones

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It’s the Chinese. Russia is going to seize all the toilet paper.

Oh snap, Imagine if you will a cashless society at waffle house and real syrup but....
    You go to pay and all the internet, phones etc crash?
    Do you wash dishes?
    Do you make a dash for the door?
    Do you offer sexual favors?
    Sexual favors at the Waffle House for a thousand Alex!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I have went through the settings on my devices and their browsers.
    I have went through the Google region lists to try to select some variant of "USA" but those lists do not give an option for this country at all and I've been through those lists several times.
    Just curious, why are you using a VPN? Are you on an unsecured WiFi network? Just something I wonder about.

I have a Google One subscription and I'll throw on a VPN when I'm on sketch WiFI, but never from home or trusted WiFI.

theonlytalkinggoat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2023
    Louisiana
    I have been working on getting my ham radio license. There is also GMRS, but no repeaters around Lafayette/St. Martinville/Breaux Bridge. CB is pretty much dead because of these 10,000 watt douche canoes out of California, Arizona and elsewhere, talking over everyone, cursing like sailors and espousing racism every chance they get. Where is the fcc, for them? They can't track them down but you can bet the government knows exactly where you were at, Jan 6th.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I have been working on getting my ham radio license. There is also GMRS, but no repeaters around Lafayette/St. Martinville/Breaux Bridge. CB is pretty much dead because of these 10,000 watt douche canoes out of California, Arizona and elsewhere, talking over everyone, cursing like sailors and espousing racism every chance they get. Where is the fcc, for them? They can't track them down but you can bet the government knows exactly where you were at, Jan 6th.
    I'm a ham and I have a GMRS license. I don't like GMRS they have screwed it up around the Baton Rouge area with what they call the Roadkill network. They have linked almost all the GMRS repeater around here to they have tied up the repeater pairs.
    I think there are only 8 pairs of GMRS freqs and it 8 neighbors wanted to put up a repeater at their homes they could. There is no Coordination with GMRS.
    Most of the GMRS users I hear are on notch above CB.
    I would go ham.

Top Bottom