Dear Po-Po

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Same at the Covington & Slidell Wally Worlds. I always go there for Blazer Brass and walk out with Winchester value packs. :(

Both are decent ammo, but man is that Winchester DIRTY!!!

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I was talking to my old Army roomate last week that lives in Pahrump, NV he said because of Front Site being there the Walmart sells more amno than any other Walmart in the U.S.

Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    i believe blazer brass (9mm) is around $8 and change for a box of 50. The 9mm value packs are $19.88 or so. It's tough to buy 9mm online when local prices are so cheap.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    wally world

I try to stop by one of the local walmarts every day or two. They have been getting one (1), yep thats right, one (1) box of blazer brass ammo a day and I buy it up. Sometimestimes its' 45 ACP and sometimes its 40 S&W but hardly any 9 MM. Why, they even have a price rollback to $13.87 on the 45 ACP at one of them. My lucky day!! You gotta wonder sometimes but I don't even ask anymore, just buy all I can afford!! :p

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    anyone ever use the ammo man? whats a good price for 9mm or 40sw? how about good clean 223 or 7.62x39?

I've ordered several times from Ammoman.com, very pleased every time. As for handgun ammo, I've yet to find a deal online that's better than local Wally World ammo, Blazer Brass or Winchester White Box.

As for .223, I really like the Prvi Partizan M193 @ Ammoman. I blew through 1000 rounds of it without a single hiccup.

For 7.62 if it's going in an AK just buy the cheapest you can find really. Wolf, Golden Tiger, etc. I usually buy Golden Tiger from Ammoman because it's a little cheaper than Wolf and supposedly a little cleaner/better from what I've read. And it smells like fireworks! :D

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I was talking to my old Army roomate last week that lives in Pahrump, NV he said because of Front Site being there the Walmart sells more amno than any other Walmart in the U.S.

I can vouch for that. They have many cases of major handgun calibers and 223 because of front sight. The manager was explainin gto me that their shipments coincide with Front sight's training schedule.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom