Debate on Fox tonight...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    It would be irrational do to do it if it was not legal.

So I would be dead, but comforted by the knowledge that there might be repercussions for the malignant dwarf. I feel so much better.

You are still stuck on legal. Someone said that the Constitution was never intended to be a suicide pact. I'm outta here.

RCRAMIE

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I linked to articles dealing with what we are talking about. I can't help you with your malignant dwarf your example is to far removed from invading a country for something they might do.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm no international relations expert, so I'm gonna state this in gun forum terms to help me understand. I sit on my porch each afternoon. Each day a looney looking runt passes by and yells "I want you dead" or "I'm going to destroy you." Not sure, but I believe that this rises to the definition of assault. I do nothing, because he is no threat to me. Regardless that he threatens me repeatedly. Is it rational for me to await the day that he arrives with a gun and says the same things? Is it rational for me to wait for him to open fire?

I'd say the loony one was the one imagining someone stating "I want you dead". We've been through this before. Find someone proficient in Farsi and let them translate the speech that you refer to for you...

Top Bottom