December 18 EAPS USPSA - Gonzales, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ammac

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie
    I've never done USPSA, but would love to give it a try. How would I know if my gear is "legal"? I have a production M&P, no magwell and weighted, extended magazines. I use a Bladetech holster and mag holder. Does that qualify?

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    Yes it's legal but with the mag extensions it would still put you in Limited if you had just the factory mags you could shoot Production but come on out anyway you will still have a great time.

ammac

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie
    Yes it's legal but with the mag extensions it would still put you in Limited if you had just the factory mags you could shoot Production but come on out anyway you will still have a great time.

No problem, I have factory mags also. And I can put the factory plates back on. What time do you usually get started and is there a link with directions? Thanks and hope to see you there!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    No problem, I have factory mags also. And I can put the factory plates back on. What time do you usually get started and is there a link with directions? Thanks and hope to see you there!
    We try to get started around 9, usually no later than 910. Try to get there around 8 so you can get signed up, check out the stages, geared up, new shooter meeting, etc.

Also, do not take your gun out of the car unless it's in a bag. In fact, don't take it out til you talk to someone and ask them where/how to put the gun on.

eta: click the link in the first post and click "about EAPS"

ammac

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Metairie
    Also, do not take your gun out of the car unless it's in a bag. In fact, don't take it out til you talk to someone and ask them where/how to put the gun on.

eta: click the link in the first post and click "about EAPS"

You mean to say that coming in all :draw: is a bad idea?

No really, thanks for the heads up. I will follow your directions. Hope to see you there. :)

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    No not a bad idea just would hate to see you get DQ'd before we even get started. Really though if you come out you will have a great time all the people are really nice and helpful that's one of the main reasons I love this sport.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I jacked my knee up today playing 3 gun, I'll have to wait till the morning to see if I'm going to make the match.
    I might have to just limp around, go slow, I dont want to miss the match because the stages look gooood!

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I jacked my knee up today playing 3 gun, I'll have to wait till the morning to see if I'm going to make the match.
    I might have to just limp around, go slow, I dont want to miss the match because the stages look gooood!

Did something get caught up in your toe shoes causing you to fall? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom