Delete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgoochman

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Metairie, La.
    I'm gritting my teeth as I type this post. Wife had a %$@t fit when she stumbled across some hidden treasures. Up for sale is my Springfield 1911 TRP. Awesome shooter. Flawless in every way. Comes with everything in picture. 2 seven, and 1 eight round mags. Only have about fifty rounds down the pipe. Sorry for the crappy pics. They don't do it justice. $1,350.00. Hope she doesn't find the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dgoochman

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Metairie, La.
    I've got a few 1911's, and can always get more. I just don't know if I can find another women to put up with me, as good as the one I've got. HaHa!!!

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    You didn't ask......but, I'd move the rest to a secure undisclosed location that a good divorce lawyer can't find!!!!!!!!!!

dgoochman

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Metairie, La.
    As a matter of fact she found them last night, but she gives them back when shes done with them!!! I just know what battles are worth fighting and this ain't one of them.

Rhambeaux

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    As a matter of fact she found them last night, but she gives them back when shes done with them!!! I just know what battles are worth fighting and this ain't one of them.

Smart man... what works on mine is buying her a new gun... i figure at around every 3-4 i buy for myself, if i get her one she wont say s#!t... I was looking at an over and under few months ago, and she gave me the look, so i asked her what she thought of another shotgun that wasnt far from the one i was looking at lol... needless to say, i was able to go home with mine :-)

happy wife, happy life lol.

The gun is awesome, and im sure it looks even better in person.
    Unfortunately, this is one of those battles i too would lose. So, good luck man, hope you find a buyer... or maybe you dont and have to end up keeping it :-).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom