DING DONG…and who knows the rest?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m just now realizing that many here likely weren’t around or aware when we got dealt that bad hand in the 90’s. Dianne Feinstein spearheaded the Assault Weapons Ban and was responsible for so much carnage when it comes to our Constitutional and civil rights. She was evil. Please understand my being so distasteful.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    One of my friends and fellow members here just sent me this… these guys are some true patriots.
    Screenshot_20230929_095917_Gmail.jpeg

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’m just now realizing that many here likely weren’t around or aware when we got dealt that bad hand in the 90’s. Dianne Feinstein spearheaded the Assault Weapons Ban and was responsible for so much carnage when it comes to our Constitutional and civil rights. She was evil. Please understand my being so distasteful.
    Absolutely Magdump. I vividly remember here saying when asked about the 94 AS ban and a current bill the left was trying to pass to ban what they call assault weapons saying:

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them -- Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in -- I would have done it."

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    She can rot
    I think she started rotting early if you seen recent pics of her. I’m glad you brought up the Chinese Spy driver she had when she was head of the Intelligence(?) Committee.
    And Newsom said he will replace her with a Black Woman. How about the Most Qualified!

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Wicked witch is dead..... At least we knew what we had and sort of what to expect out of her due to her past deeds........ But what should we expect out of her to be appointed term replacement?? More over the hill leftist commie reformest............................................... drill sgt.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Here’s the thing fellas. She was 90 years old. She’s been a puppet for quite some time now, at least a decade. Not much of anything at all will change if anything at all. If anything, I see whoever takes her seat likely being just as evil.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I wish her handlers could have proped her up another 20 years. She was incompetent in her later years and served as an excellent punching bag for many young liberals who grew tired of her. If I had my way, her corpse would be wheeled from her office to the Senate floor every time they the Senate conveins.
    I will miss the senile old Witch. She no longer suffers and embarrasses her party.
    Happy Halloween!

Top Bottom