Do you carry concealed? If so, what is it?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremyws1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Ruston, LA

The Sig P232 is gone. Hello S&W 340! I'm just looking for the right holster and grips now. The Sig P232 was a bit heavy at 22.4 oz plus seven .380 rounds, and it cut me in the thumb-index webbing when I shot it. I don't have very large hands, but my friend with smaller hands had no problem with it. I'm hoping the hammerless S&W 340 weighing 12 oz plus five .38/.357 will solve all problems. Not to mention, it is just plain tacti-cool.

JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    May be a little over kill but................... right front pocket NAA 22lr, Kel-Tec .380 or Taurus 85T in an ankle glove, G27 in Sparks VMII when not wearing and over garment and a G19 or G23 in a Comp-Tac paddle with a garment. Guess I could throw a picture together. Will try and post one.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    May be a little over kill but................... right front pocket NAA 22lr, Kel-Tec .380 or Taurus 85T in an ankle glove, G27 in Sparks VMII when not wearing and over garment and a G19 or G23 in a Comp-Tac paddle with a garment. 870 left pants leg, machete in the right, Krink sidefolder SOB, and when all else fails 4 pounds of C4. Guess I could throw a picture together. Will try and post one.

There... I fixed it for him. :D

JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    Dang you guys!!!!!!!! So.........you all think 3 guns at a time is too much? Usually only tote 2 but trying to get used to 3. We are getting ready to open a pawn and gun shop in Tallulah and definatly will be packing 3. Never know when you might need one........or two................or three?
    Now..........so you know what I've been carrying everyday, it's one of the Glocks and the NAA 22lr in front pocket. I just added the ankle rig as my primary backup gun.
    But hell..............the C4 sounds kinda nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I usually carry 2-3 plus other assorted hardware. Let me know when you get the shop open in Tallulah so I can drop by. Hell, need some help on mondays?

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    theres an old Lt. at our range who carries a .22 in his pocket and a .38 on his ankle at all times. the .22 is to get them off until he can reach the .38 and finish the job.

If I cant get it done with 11 or 13 rds of 9mm +p+ I'll just stab 'em or run.

JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    You guys are gonna be a target for every homie who can't afford a street gat

We are kinda hopeing the local PD folks will hang out at our place? Gonna have a big coffee pot!

JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    Well..............here is where we are at on it now. Pawn Broker application has been sent off, takes about 4-6 weeks, FFL appl. headed in a couple weeks and talking to the realtor about the biulding now. Got all the city permits done and aproved. Hope to be up and running in a couple months? Keep your fingers crossed!!!

But the coffee pot will always be pluged in for you fellas!!

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Glock 23 in Don Hume IWB (when it's cooler and I wear a sweatshirt) or Glock 27 in Don Hume IWB (when it's warmer and wearing a T-shirt) with a S&W 342PD (pre-lock) in Galco ankle holster. I also carry a Strider SnG, spare mag in Don Hume carrier, Leatherman Wave and a Surefire e1e......... My wife hates it when we get home and I have to "unload".... LOL!:rofl: ;)

Top Bottom