Do you name your weapons?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Derek Vercher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2023
    Alexandria
    20230505_003332.jpg

BIG BOOTY JUDY

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I know it wasn't a good one but I want to make sure it's clear that my above post is a joke, completely fabricated, nothing to do with firearms. It was about fire arms. LOL

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I only name animals that I will not eat, unless I have nothing else to eat....
    I'm the same. My firearms/weapons already have names when I get them regardless if I refer to them as "my favorite" or "my dawlin" or anything else I inadvertently lovingly whisper to them as I caress, lube and cycle their parts.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Out of my entire collection I have only had 3 with names. My mother's old lever gun is named Vickie Lee. Then I have a 20 inch 1100 named Jezebel. So cool looking. Everyone wants to shoot it when they see it. After they do, not so much, lol. The last one was a .357 snub dubbed Butterbean. Got that name when I took a buddy out shooting for the first time. I loaded 5 .38s and 1 .357. Told him the last round was going to have some punch. After the 6th one he shook his hand and said, "yeah it punches like f@#$in Butterbean!". Ended up selling it to him a few years later

new_bayu_shooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    New Orleans, LA
    I find myself naming objects I have and sometimes it's my weapons. I usually find a good name that fits and sometimes I don't really name them. For example my first AR build was a 20inch stainless barreled versus I named the "Varmitnator", my new TX22 is "lil hulk" being it's green, and now one of my current AR's is "Mule" due to I seem to use it as a test mule for new optics, lights and things. Do any of you name your weapons??

Bam Bam
    "Only c@nts name their weapons"

- Sandor Clegane

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I only name animals that I will not eat, unless I have nothing else to eat....
    My former Father-in-law bought 4 calves. Then wanted to know what to name them. I said lets name them after places: New York, Wellington, London, I don't remember what the last one was. He liked the idea until he realized they were beef dishes, or cuts of meat.

Top Bottom