Does anyone think this is NOT what's going to happen?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Y'know, I don't think I could count how many threads there have been about this. Both here and on the various other forums. And I think is it a good thing to be aware.

That said, it changes nothing. The plain, simple, unvarnished and undeniable truth is....."they" are coming for our guns.

There are only 3 uncertainties:

1. Who
    2. When
    3. What "we" will do about it.

The first two are actually irrelevant.

I'm gonna give up my ammo first.

I think I'll start with the .308..,

Last edited:

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    With health care under their purview, I'd imagine the 'more background checks' would let them view health records of yourself and family.

Your health records could show prescriptions, psychological state, injuries that show you may be prone to violence, etcetera.

Family health records could show the same and if you've been abusive to wife / children.

I could imagine them not approving a gun purchase because your wife is on Zoloft or your child is on Ritalin.

Add the above to the fact that they DO NOT inform you why you were declined, it could be a quick jump to a secretive ban on approvals.

Hell, they could deny you because you are not a member of te party in power.

You would never know.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    With health care under their purview, I'd imagine the 'more background checks' would let them view health records of yourself and family.

Your health records could show prescriptions, psychological state, injuries that show you may be prone to violence, etcetera.

Family health records could show the same and if you've been abusive to wife / children.

I could imagine them not approving a gun purchase because your wife is on Zoloft or your child is on Ritalin.

Add the above to the fact that they DO NOT inform you why you were declined, it could be a quick jump to a secretive ban on approvals.

Hell, they could deny you because you are not a member of te party in power.

You would never know.

Now, hold on...you don't know that for sure. I'm tryin'...uh....to make sure...everybody gets their fair share. Those...uhhh...fat cats....with their millions of dollars....uhh...didn't make it on their own. Uhh.. bullcrap..., ,bullcrap.... now uhh.... more bullcrap!!!!!

BO is creating more greenhouse gasses than anyone with his spewing bullcrap!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom