Dog Kills Grocery Store Employee

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Are you kidding! We can’t let Cats walk the streets with guns!
    What would we do for Chinese Food?
    388FB0D8-C002-4AB0-9E75-9D35C10FD63B.jpeg

Last edited:

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    On a serious note.....Why was the dude petting the dog and then handling groceries? I quit going to a store when a cashier would lick her fingers before counting back change. Haven't been back to the butcher shop since I saw a young man put a bag to his face and then blow into it before putting a customers meat into it. The latter was in the middle of the covid scare of 2020.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    On a serious note.....Why was the dude petting the dog and then handling groceries? I quit going to a store when a cashier would lick her fingers before counting back change. Haven't been back to the butcher shop since I saw a young man put a bag to his face and then blow into it before putting a customers meat into it. The latter was in the middle of the covid scare of 2020.
    I've quit going to several businesses due to same/similar behaviors. Many people are just mindless and gross.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I've quit going to several businesses due to same/similar behaviors. Many people are just mindless and gross.
    I was at a local school one day in a work capacity, covering for the SRO while he was in court. It was just before the Thanksgiving break, and they were going to have an employee potluck. While in the breakroom with several staff members, I watched the assistant principal as she chopped up various salad ingredients which she kept dumping into a large bowl. No problem, until she then proceeded to dig her bare hands in to mix it around. Still no problem for me, I don't eat rabbit food, but I made sure to pass the info on to the officer assigned there for when he returned for the potluck. None of the other teachers sitting there chatting with her as she did this even batted an eye.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I was at a local school one day in a work capacity, covering for the SRO while he was in court. It was just before the Thanksgiving break, and they were going to have an employee potluck. While in the breakroom with several staff members, I watched the assistant principal as she chopped up various salad ingredients which she kept dumping into a large bowl. No problem, until she then proceeded to dig her bare hands in to mix it around. Still no problem for me, I don't eat rabbit food, but I made sure to pass the info on to the officer assigned there for when he returned for the potluck. None of the other teachers sitting there chatting with her as she did this even batted an eye.
    That's what utensils are for! LOL :puke:

Good thing they're vaccinated, though, right? :exnbp:

Too gross.

Top Bottom